Reduce staff inefficiency and spend more time with your patients
You’ve built a successful practice, but heavy appointment loads limit your ability to deliver the personal attention your patients deserve. Endless administrative tasks and time-consuming hunts for information can drain office resources and staff productivity.
KeyHIE puts more time in your day by weaving fragmented care details into a cohesive digital view with the ability of embedding discreet data into your EMR:
- Hospital discharge summaries
- Referring physicians reports
- Medication lists and allergies
- Imaging and lab test results
- Recommendations from specialists
- Consult notes from other providers
- Real-time notifications and alerts of emergency room visits and inpatient admissions and discharges
Connectivity to other HIEs in Pennsylvania and beyond
Our interoperability eliminates the need to pay for and manage multiple EHR logins. One credential opens the door to a vast network of information systems and platforms.
Additionally, we’re a charter member of the Pennsylvania eHealth Partnership Authority, responsible for the maintenance of Pennsylvania's secure health information exchange known as Pennsylvania Patient and Provider Network (P3N). KeyHIE is connected to the nationwide eHealth Exchange (The Sequoia Project) which includes information from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
80% of clinicians believe electronic information sharing will have a positive impact on quality of care*
*Information Sharing to Improve Quality and Reduce Costs in Healthcare, Bipartisan Policy Center
Stage 2 Meaningful Use certified & MIPS/MACRA episode-based reporting guidance
KeyHIE enables your organization to meet all Stage 2 standards and certifications to improve care quality and take advantage of government EHR incentive payments. Plus, you can:
- Improve patient communication - Make it easier for patients to access and transmit their health information online.
Other KeyHIE benefits
- Higher productivity - Your office staff spends more time on patient care, and less time calling, faxing and chasing down information.
- Improved care decisions - With comprehensive centralized patient data, you’ll reduce errors and make confident care choices.
- Happier patients - Patient information is updated and accurate. This means less paperwork they’ll have to complete and lower chance for errors.
KeyHIE privacy and security safeguards meet or exceed federal, state, and local requirements including HIPAA and HITECH rules. KeyHIE uses the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol to provide secure Web services communication as well as secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) connections. KeyHIE is NIST 800-53 compliant.