KeyHIE provides a way for healthcare professionals to send information to PA DOH and DHS via the PA Public Health Gateway (PHG). PHG is a single connection that streamlines provider reporting into the following Commonwealth public health registries:
- Electronic Lab Reporting (ELR)
- Pennsylvania Cancer Registry (PCR)
- Pennsylvania Statewide Immunization Information System (PA-SIIS)
- Electronic Clinical Quality Measurement (eCQM)
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
To access PHG services, provider organizations must connect to KeyHIE and be approved by the Commonwealth to onboard to the PHG and to the desired public health registry connection. Funding incentives may be available.