Prepare your facility for the future of healthcare
Joining an HIE isn’t just about software. It’s about upgrading your delivery of care, improving communication with providers and reexamining the way you do business in a rapidly changing healthcare landscape.
KeyHIE helps reorganize your outdated, complicated and inefficient workflows so you can:
- Reduce patient readmissions
- Foster better communication to drive consistent treatment plans
- Lower risk and error rates
- Eliminate duplicate services and testing
- Make it easier for providers to do business with you
Streamlining continuity of care
KeyHIE electronically tracks patients’ post-discharge progress as they move across care continuum. Plus, with KeyHIE Direct, you can open up a secure, real-time email dialogue with any patient or participating provider.
Click here to view a list of KeyHIE-participating hospitals
Stage 2 Meaningful Use certified & MIPS and MACRA episode-based reporting guidance
KeyHIE enables your organization to meet all Stage 2 standards and certifications to improve care quality and take advantage of government EHR incentive payments. Plus, you can:
- Improve patient communication. Make it easier for patients to access and transmit their health information online.
KeyHIE privacy and security safeguards meet or exceed federal, state, and local requirements including HIPAA and HITECH rules. KeyHIE uses the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol to provide secure Web services communication as well as secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) connections. KeyHIE is NIST 800-53 compliant.