Better outcomes start with better information
Patients depend on you to make the right call. Keystone Health Information Exchange (KeyHIE®) streamlines treatment decisions and care coordination with quick access to both in and out-of-network electronic health records (EHRs)-when and where you need them.
How it works
After sign up and training, KeyHIE instantly strengthens your ability to deliver quality care with chronological, at-a-glance patient information, including:
- Continuity of care documents (KeyHIE Transform)
- Hospital history
- Diagnostic tests
Who we work with
Any healthcare provider can use KeyHIE, including:
- Private and network-based physicians
- Long-term care facilities
- Home-health agencies
- Urgent care facilities
- Expanded coverage - KeyHIE is the leading HIE in the region, with 10 million EHRs within (and beyond) our own health network.
- Enhanced care coordination - Instantly connect and share real-time information with other participating providers through KeyHIE Direct.
- Quicker treatment decisions - One sign-in credential gives you complete access authorized patient records across multiple systems and platforms.
- Better patient communication - Less discovery time about medical history means more time to personally connect with your patient.
- Meaningful Use support (Stage 2) - KeyHIE allows you to take advantage of all Stage One Meaningful Use financial incentives, and positions you for Stage Two and beyond.
- Reduced operating costs - Stop wasting your staff's time on repeat phone calls, endless faxing and waiting for paperwork. With KeyHIE your patient's other providers are only a click or secure email away.
Hit the ground running
Your organization is never alone with KeyHIE. From initial signup through final implementation, you'll get:
- Customized workflows - Our implementation team will analyze your current workflow, then design a KeyHIE platform that integrates seamlessly into your organization's goals.
- Robust staff training - We'll speed up your staff's comfort-level with step-by-step training that incorporates KeyHIE into your existing daily workflow.
- Knowledgeable technical support - Have questions? We're only a call or click away with fast, knowledgeable technical support.